Are you trying to get a job in medical sales or pharmaceutical sales?
- Do you feel that your resume is ineffective for getting a job in medical sales?
- Have you submitted your resume to multiple medical or pharmaceutical companies and then you are never contacted?
- Are you going on multiple interviews with medical or pharmaceutical sales companies and still not getting offers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help.
Let us help you showcase your skills, abilities and accomplishments to medical sales companies. We are not resume writers or life coaches, however we have assisted thousands of candidates for over two decades in our role as medical sales recruiters. Our talent lies in helping you understand your strengths, thereby allowing you to rewrite your own resume and develop your interviewing skills to fit the medical sales industry. By rewriting your own resume, you will know what information is on it and how to effectively present your qualifications. After all, who knows you and your skills, more than you do! Understanding what makes your education and background unique will help you sell your abilities to any employer.
But, first things first. Do you have the basic criteria typically required by most medical device and pharmaceutical companies?
- A four-year college degree from an accredited university or college.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful outside business to business sales experience.
If you have this basic criteria, then let’s talk about what may be keeping you from moving your career forward.